In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and in order to comply with the obligation to inform you, by virtue of the principle of transparency, about the circumstances and conditions of the processing of the data you provide to us, as well as of the rights that assist you, we will provide you with aspects such as the identity of the person in charge of your data, the purpose, the possible recipients or the rights that assist you.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
This entity can process your personal data for the following purposes:
Purpose of contractual nature: The treatment is done exclusively to manage the business relationship. In no case will the data be used to create profiles or automated decisions.
Purposes that require your consent: The treatment is done to send you requested information by the appropriate means.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided for the realization of budgets, pre-contracts or request for information will be maintained during the period of one year.
The personal data provided to manage your purchases will be maintained for a period of four years from the last service performed in order to face possible responsibilities or requirements of the Public Administrations.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
In case of commercial relationship, the legal basis for the treatment is the execution of a contract. You must provide the necessary information to formalize and document the business relationship and comply with legal obligations. It is a necessary requirement to sign the contract so the lack of certain information will prevent it from being carried out.
The response to the request for information is based on the express consent.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data you provide is strictly used to maintain and manage our contractual or pre-contractual relationship. In no case shall they be assigned to third parties except to the Public Administrations in those cases required by Law.
What measures have we taken to guarantee the security of your data?
- We have set adequate safety principles
- We have reviewed the documentation requirements necessary to comply with the Regulation
- We have assessed the risks that treatment can cause on the protection of your personal data
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
- As an interested person you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected .
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. This entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The right to data portability is an advanced form of access right by which you can request a copy of those of your personal data that are subject to computerized treatment. The copy will be provided in Excel format.
You can obtain additional information about your rights on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www.aepd.es
How can I exercise my rights?
Fill in the corresponding application form that you will find on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www.aepd.es
Attach a copy of your ID or other document proving that you really are who you say you are and send it to Antonio Javier Vázquez Sanz.
You can do it in two different ways:
- By sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By postal mail to the address: Gran Via Juan Carlos I, 39, 4ºD, 26001 Logroño (La Rioja)
In the first case we will return an email that will allow you to prove the date and content of the request. In the second case we will send you a letter to the address that appears on the return address.
Where can I go if I am not happy?
You can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
If you wish to file a claim with the Agency so that it can protect your rights against the person in charge, the Agency's Electronic Office offers you several options to request it.