Shipment of orders
The PROVIDER will not send any order until it has verified that the payment has been made.
Shipments of goods will usually be made through EXPRESS MESSAGING (POSTAL EXPRESS, SEUR, UPS, STD, etc.), according to the destination freely designated by the USER.
The dates or terms of delivery will be considered approximate, not constituting the essential non-fulfillment delay. In the event that the LENDER had not delivered the goods after 30 days from the agreed delivery date, the customer will be entitled to cancel the order and receive the refund of the total amount paid without any cost, and without derives no responsibility for damages and losses attributable to the PROVIDER.
The delivery period is usually between 2 and 5 working days, depending on the destination population and the chosen payment method. This term is understood as long as the availability of the goods has been confirmed and the full payment of the order has been checked.
The PROVIDER will not assume any responsibility when the delivery of the product or service does not occur, because the data provided by the USER, false, inaccurate or incomplete.
The delivery will be considered made when the carrier has placed the products at the disposal of the USER and the latter, or the delegate thereof, has signed the delivery receipt.
It is up to the USER to verify the products upon receipt and expose all the reservations and claims that may be justified in the delivery receipt.
In the event that the contract does not involve the physical delivery of any product, being these directly downloaded from the website, the PROVIDER will inform the USER beforehand about the procedure that must be followed to make this download.
Right of withdrawal
The USER has the same rights and deadlines to proceed to return and / or claim possible defects or defects that the product or service presents, both online and offline.
The USER has a period of fourteen calendar days, counted from the date of reception of the product, for the return of the same (article 71 of Law 3/2014 of March 27). Unless the return is made for defects in the product, the expenses related to the shipment will be assumed by the USER. The product must be returned in its original packaging and in perfect condition.
- If the product is not presented in perfect conditions.
- If the packaging of the product is not the original or these are not in perfect condition. The original packaging must protect the product so that it is received in perfect conditions, being forbidden the use of seals and adhesive tapes applied directly on it.
- When the product is open without being able to demonstrate that it has not been used.
Any return must be communicated to the PROVIDER, requesting a return number (RMA) through the RMA form enabled for this, or by email to email@example.com, indicating the invoice or order number.
Once the USER has received the RMA number, he will send the product to the PROVIDER, indicating this number in the shipping letter, with the transportation expenses at his expense, at the address of Gran Via Juan Carlos I, 39, 4ºD, 26001 Logroño (La Rioja).
Any claim that the USER considers opportune will be attended in the shortest possible time, being able to realize in the following directions of contact:
- Postal: Gran Via Juan Carlos I, 39, 4ºD, 26001 Logroño (La Rioja)
- Phone: +34 629 380 648
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Dispute Resolution: According to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission provides a free access platform for online conflict resolution between the USER and the PROVIDER, without the need for to resort to the courts of justice, through the intervention of a third party, called the Dispute Resolution Body, which acts as an intermediary between both. This body is neutral and will dialogue with both parties to reach an agreement, and may finally suggest and / or impose a solution to the conflict. Link to the ODR platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/